Property Description

 own a townhouse L’Avenir Compound by Sabbour 19839

townhouse details

  • Consisting of: 4 bedrooms + 3 bathrooms + reception + kitchen
  • Sale price: 12,700,000 
  • 20% down payment, 6 years installments
  • The apartment area is 160 square meters

Contact us for more details and information.

  • Direct contact with the sales department 01210001171
  • Or through the hotline 19839

L’Avenir Sabbour Al-Moustaqbal location 

The L’Avenir Sabbour project enjoys an exceptional strategic location amidst a diverse gathering of mega projects in Mostakbal City. This project comes as part of the first integrated city in the New Cairo area.

Thanks to its unique location, Lavenir New Cairo is a key element connecting a group of important cities, including Al-Shorouk, Madinaty, and Badr City, as well as many other residential cities. This new city becomes an important link that enhances communication and connectivity between these vital areas.

The owner company of L’Avenir Sabbour Compound

Al Ahly Sabbour Real Estate Development Company is the owner of the L’Avenir Sabbour Al Mostakbal Compound project. This company is considered an Egyptian investment and is owned by the (Sabbour) family. The company was established in 1986 as an Egyptian joint stock company.

The company’s partners include the National Bank of Egypt with a share of 40%. The National Bank of Egypt is one of the largest banks in the Middle East, established in 1898. The Sabbour family owns the remaining 60% of the company.

Contact us for more details and information.

  • Direct contact with the sales department 01210001171
  • Or through the hotline 19839
Features
Address Map
EG
Mostakbal City New Cairo
L'avenir
0

Townhouse for sale in L'Avenir Mostakbal City Compound, immediate receipt

L'avenir, Mostakbal City New Cairo

3 Bedrooms
Visits : 503 in 238 days
12,700,000 جنيه Unit Price
Listing ID #6544
Basic Details
Property Type : Townhouse
Listing Type : For Sale by developers
Listing ID : 6544
Price Type : Unit Price
BUA : 267
Price : 12,700,000 جنيه Unit Price
View : Garden
Bedrooms : 3
Year Built : 0
Days On Market : 0
Agent info
Contact Agent

Style Selector
Select the layout
Choose the theme
Preset colors
No Preset
Select the pattern
تواصل معنا عبر WHATS APP CHATT