Property Description

Now, Palm Hills Alexandria is offering the last phase of villas only, with a 5% down payment, and installments of up to 6 years, and Delivery starts in 2023.

 

 

Palm Hills Alexandria compound location


It is one of the projects of Palm Hills Company, as it is located in a very privileged location and is easily accessible from all areas of the city, specifically on the coastal road, as it is minutes away from the Corniche.
Palm Hills Alexandria Compound is only 3 minutes away from the city center and is located next to Wadi Degla Club and less than 2 kilometers from Carrefour City Center.

Palm Hills Alexandria Compound Details

The compound is located on an area of 150 acres, and more than half of the compound covers green spaces, gardens, and landscapes. The company executing the Palm Hills project chose that gardens occupy about 77% of the total area of the project, and the rest of the 23% is for the buildings and service constructions of the project.

Types of units in the Palm Hills Alexandria project

The units within the Palm Hills Alexandria compound are divided into apartments, duplexes, and villas, where the villas in the compound are divided into townhouses, twin houses, and standalone villas. The units are delivered with super lux finishing or semi-finishing.

Units Spaces of Palm Hills Compound Alexandria

The apartment spaces in Palm Hills Alexandria start from 70 square meters, the one-room apartment
The area of the two-bedroom apartment starts from 180 square meters
The area of ​​the apartment is 3 rooms, starting from 200 meters

Villas space starts from 285 square meters
Townhouse space in Palm Hills Alexandria starts from 230 meters
Twin house space in Palm Hills Alexandria starts from 235 meters

 

 

Palm Hills Alexandria compound unit prices

Apartment prices in Palm Hills Compound Alexandria start from 2,700,000 EGP for the one-room apartment.
The two-bedroom apartment prices start from 5,200,000
3-room apartment prices start from 6,000,000 square meters

Villas prices start from 15,000,000
The space of the townhouse in Palm Hills Alexandria starts from 10,900,000
The space of the Twin House in Palm Hills Alexandria starts from 13,900,000

 

Payment plan for Palm Hills Compound Alexandria

10% down payment and installments over 6 years
As for the new phase of the villas, the payment system is 5% down payment and installments over 6 years

 

 

Delivery of Palm Hills Alexandria compound

Delivery begins in 2023

 

For more information 19839 -01210001171
Or Contact us on
WhatsApp

Features
Appliances
Address Map
EG
الاسكندريه
Palm Hills Alexandria
داون تاون
0

Palm Hills Alexandria compound

داون تاون, Palm Hills Alexandria, Alexandria

150 Acre
Visits : 1244 in 471 days
2,500,000 جنيه Starting Prices
Listing ID #4988
Basic Details
Property Type : Compound
Listing Type : For Sale by developers
Listing ID : 4988
Price Type : Starting Prices
Price : 2,500,000 جنيه Starting Prices
View : Sea
Project Area : 150 Acre
Year Built : 2022
Agent info
Contact Agent

Style Selector
Select the layout
Choose the theme
Preset colors
No Preset
Select the pattern
تواصل معنا عبر WHATS APP CHATT