Property Description

Book your apartment in Al Burouj Compound in El Shorouk only with a 5% down payment and installments over 14 years

Al Burouj El Shorouk Compound

Al Burouj Compound in El Shorouk is one of the largest projects of the Emirati Capital Group Properties Company, and it is distinguished by its distinguished location in the east of Cairo on the Cairo-Ismailia Desert Road, which makes it very close to all important places in Cairo and others, and this is what Capital Group Properties aspired to become Its residents are close to everywhere and do not feel isolated.

 

The location of Al Burouj Capital Group Properties

Al Burouj El Shorouk Compound is located on Ismailia Road along the Madinaty and Mostakbal line, in addition to the project’s proximity to the regional ring road and Cairo International Airport. The project overlooks a number of important main roads and axes, which made it more accessible.

The compound is close to:

  1. Ismailia Desert Road
  2. Cairo International Airport
  3. Close to Madinaty and Mostakbal City
  4. The compound is located on important main roads such as the regional road
  5. Al Burouj Compound is a few minutes away from the Administrative Capital

Find out the prices of the administrative capital apartments 2023

Details of Al Burouj El Shorouk Compound

The compound is located on an area of 1,200 acres and enjoys a strategic location in the heart of El Shorouk City and is located near New Cairo and the New Administrative Capital
Only 17% of the total area of the compound has been allocated to buildings and apartments, while the rest of the space, which is estimated at 83% of the compound’s area, has been allocated to green spaces and compound services that serve the residents and make them unable to leave the compound to meet their needs, and so that the residents feel classy and relaxed.
The building area in the 18% compound has been divided into 28,000 housing units that will be delivered fully finished

 

Al Burouj compound prices, El Shorouk city

The units within Al Burouj Compound are distinguished by their complete finishing and diversity, and this is what the Emirati Capital Group has been keen on, so the units within the compound vary into apartments, villas, townhouses, and twin houses.

Villas prices in Al Burouj Al Shorouk compound start from 9,750,000
Townhouse prices in Al Burouj El Shorouk compound start from 7,400,000 EGP
Twin house prices in Al Burouj Al Shorouk compound start from 8,650,000
Apartment prices in Al Burouj Al Shorouk compound start from 4,550,000

For reservations in Al Burouj Compound, call 19839

Al Burouj compound areas , El Shorouk city

The villas’ spaces in Al Burouj Al Shorouk compound start from 340 meters
Townhouse spaces in Al Burouj El Shorouk start from 160 meters
Twin house spaces in Al Burouj El Shorouk start from 200 meters
The apartment spaces in Al Burouj Al Shorouk compound start from 135 meters

 

 

The payment method is the Emirati Capital Properties Company in Al Burouj Compound

5% down payment and installments over 14 years
Receipt of Al Burouj compound units in December 2023

 

Find out the prices of the North Coast chalets

 

Features of Al Burouj Compound El Shorouk City

The most important characteristic of Al Burouj Compound from the Emirati Capital Group is

  • The compound is close to several important areas such as the Administrative Capital and New Cairo
  • Its proximity to the main important roads such as the regional road and the Cairo-Ismailia desert road
  • The units will be delivered fully finished in the compound
  • A variety of units to suit all customers

The company developing Al Burouj Compound in El Shorouk and previous works

The company that owns Al Burouj project is Capital Group, which includes many well-known real estate companies.
Most notably Al Ain Capital Group, Abu Dhabi Capital Group and Al Ain Real Estate in the United Arab Emirates.
The name of the company was known for its great achievements in the world, and the previous work of the company was as follows:
Al Ain Tower in Abu Dhabi.
The H Hotel in Dubai.
London local street.
Also, Al Burouj Compound in Cairo and other famous projects around the world.

 

For more information, please contact us at
01210001171 – 19839

Features
Address Map
EG
Shorouk City
البروج
0

Al Burouj Compound Al Shorouk

Al burouj, Shorouk City

1,200 Acre
Visits : 1409 in 727 days
4,500,000 جنيه Starting Meter Price
Listing ID #4540
Basic Details
Property Type : Compound
Listing Type : For Sale by developers
Listing ID : 4540
Price Type : Starting Meter Price
Price : 4,500,000 جنيه Starting Meter Price
View : Landscape
Project Area : 1,200 Acre
Year Built : 2022
Agent info
Contact Agent

Style Selector
Select the layout
Choose the theme
Preset colors
No Preset
Select the pattern
تواصل معنا عبر WHATS APP CHATT