5% down payment and pay the rest in equal installments for a period of up to 10 years.
Residence 8 compound in the new administrative capital is the latest project offered by Sky Abu Dhabi Real Estate Development Company, a large company owned by Sheikh Saleh bin Mohammed bin Nasra Al Ameri, and it is among the companies of the UAE Diamond Group, and the company intends to inject investments amounting to 15 billion Egyptian pounds in the Egyptian real estate market Over the next two years, Sky has a portfolio of projects in the UAE, specifically in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, that includes 17 projects, the most important of which are:
- A residential tower located in Danet Abu Dhabi, its investments amounted to 150 million dirhams on an area of 28.5 thousand square meters.
- Al Ain Cromwell Hospital covers an area of 25 thousand square meters and includes 51 rooms, with an investment of 300 million dirhams.
The Residence 8 Compound project is located in the New Administrative Capital, Sky, in a privileged place in the heart of the eighth residential district, directly in front of Downtown B1, and the most important characteristics of the site and its surroundings are:
- Crystal lakes, meditation and relaxation sessions.
- residence 8 new capital provides an underground garage.
- commercial strip mall.
- Beautiful water fountains.
- CCTV system for advanced security surveillance cameras to secure the entire compound.
- Advanced fire alarm system.
- The compound provides power generators to be used in emergencies.
- In the Compound Residence 8 in the Administrative Capital, there are cleaning services and a specialized maintenance company.
- There is a 20-meter commercial anchor as well as a 40-meter walkway.
- A large gym equipped with many services.
For reservations and more information | 19839 – 01210001171