- East Mine New Cairo is a project of MOPCO
- It is a company originally for construction established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia during the year 2001 as a general contracting company under the rules and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia being a first-class contractor in the construction sector
- The company has its own identity in the market with an ambitious team comprising members of leadership and management along with a highly skilled workforce
- Now Mobco is recognized as one of the major players in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our footprints are visible all over the Kingdom and many turnkey projects have been completed, especially international hotels, shopping malls, office buildings, commercial and educational buildings.
Essen Main Mall is the commercial project of the PK2 Palm Hills compound, and it is one of the most important projects that will be established in the Fifth Settlement in the Golden Square area, in front of Al-Jazira and Al-Ahly Club, and it consists of administrative and commercial units and clinics. The project is located on an area of 13 acres and It consists of 14 buildings
East Main is distinguished by its privileged location in the Fifth Settlement, where it is located in the Golden Square in front of the Shooting Club – Police Club and also the Al-Ahly Club
The units’ spaces start from 79 square meters, and the spaces continue
Eastmain prices and payment methods
The price per square meter in East Mine New Cairo starts from 35.500 EGP up to 42,000 EGP per meter for payment systems.
- Without down payment and facilities up to 5 years
- 10% down payment and installments up to 7 years
*Reserve in the first offering stage of the project with a check that can be redeemed*
- A check of 50,000 pounds for administrative units
- 100,000 EGP to reserve commercial malls
Eastmain delivers in 2023